Pratt Community School delivers exceptional education for a diverse community.
Pratt Community in Minneapolis’s Prospect Park neighborhood receives support from a strong international community fostered by its close proximity to the University of Minnesota.
Pratt prides itself on creating an inclusive school community and celebrating its diversity across racial, ethnic and socio-economic boundaries. As a small community school, it offers individualized and active learning experiences where staff knows each child and appreciates them for their unique talents.
Committed to providing a quality education for every child, Pratt recognizes the important role families play as their children’s first teachers.
What We Offer
- Pre-K - grade 5 education
- Full day pre-K
- Full-day kindergarten
- Small class sizes
- Intimate learning atmosphere
- Art education
- Physical education
- Enrichment for all
- Special education
- English learner education
- Somali bilingual associate educator
- Experienced teachers
- Culturally and economically diverse classrooms
- A historically intact school building built before the turn of the last century
- A high degree of caregiver and neighborhood involvement in the school
- Annual talent show
- Annual ice cream social